Verona Restaurant Owner Faces Liquor License Suspension | Business
Avanti Italian Restaurant owner Mike Fornetti will argue on Monday why he should not have his liquor license revoked, according to a Verona Press report.
The newspaper said that Fornetti will go before a seven-member panel of alders, who will have to decide whether he should be allowed to continue operating a business that serves alcohol.
Police said Fornetti, 41, has repeatedly violated the terms of the two liquor licenses the city has granted to him for Avanti Italian Restaurant, the report said.
Upcoming Events near Verona
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- American Family Insurance having success being green
- 04/26/2014 - Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening - Sherwin Williams
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker