Ideas discussed to develop Hometown Grove area | News
The Plan Commission discussed ideas Monday to develop the last remaining section within the bypass of the south side of the city.
Alders generally agreed with the Plan Commission’s unofficial opinion on the ideal plan for the remaining 7-acre piece of Hometown Grove, across from Glacier Edge Elementary School, the Verona Press reported.
Ideas included a standard approach of creating lots, streets and setbacks or instead squeezing in a few more units and an extra community park area by reducing lot sizes from the minimum approximately 6,000-square-foot size.
Upcoming Events near Verona
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 04/26/2014 - Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening - Sherwin Williams
- Middleton Police Department notified about US HWY 12 construction
- Walker upset porn-viewing teacher keeping license; District releases statement
- Court papers: Sleepy driver veered off road multiple times before hitting, killing biker
- City to flush water mains, hydrants