Union hearing pushed back to April | News
It will be a few more weeks before any legal proceedings occur related to the city and the current firefighters’ union.
An injunction hearing slated for last Friday was pushed back until April 24.
City of Verona administrator Bill Burns said the city’s attorneys received a call late Thursday informing them that the hearing would be moved in order to allow the judge more time to review briefs from the city and the union. Burns said an impending vacation by the judge moved the date all the way to April.
Upcoming Events near Verona
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Middleton police look for vehicle that caused injury crash
- Meeting to discuss possible path between Pheasant Branch, Graber Pond
- Mustard Day returns with tastings, free hot dogs, Mustard Custard
- No traffic through Branch St. at Maywood Ave. intersection Wednesday
- Branch St. reconstruction enters 2nd phase